Let Region 7 Purchasing Cooperative help your district's procurement process by providing 39 categories of items to be bid that meet the requirements of the Texas Education Agency Audit Division and the Attorney General's Anti-Trust Office.
Please note that Region 7 Purchasing Cooperative strives to provide your district with a vast selection of vendors that have undergone a legal bid process. We cannot recommend a vendor of choice. It is at the discretion of the district to make purchasing recommendations.
For compliancy on EDGAR & TEC, visit the FAQ page: https://purchasing.esc7.net/pages/7
Annual Fee: Membership fees are .50 per enrollment (capped at 20,000) plus a $400.00 administrative fee.
To join the Purchasing Cooperative, we require an InterLocal Agreement and Resolution. Please mail original documents to the cooperative.
If you are currently a member district and would like to login to edit/modify/review your profile: Log In
- Line-Item Award: Copy Paper 2019 - 2020 Award
- Single-Source Award: Food Service 2017 -2020 Award
- Single-Source Award: Substance Alcohol Abuse Testing 18 Award - Extended
- MOST CURRENT AWARD INFORMATION: BM1920 EXCEL
- Line-Item Award: Bread/Milk/Juice/Ice Cream BM1920 PDF Awards
- Line-Item Award: Classroom Calculators 2019 - 2020 Award
- Useful Form: Best Value Documentation
***ESC Staff must use form from the intranet.***
- Sole Source Vendors - Removed
- Overly-Simplified Flowchart - This is an over-simplified example only.
- EDGAR Compliance Opinion - November 2, 2018
- TEA EDGAR Procurement Threshold Changes - Aug 28 2018
- TEA Non-Competitive Information
- Texas Education Code 44.031
- Copy Paper Bid History
- Substance & Alcohol Testing History
- Food Services History
- TEA ESC Noncompetitive Information
**CONTACT ESC FOR PREVIOUS TABULATIONS AND AWARDS**
Click Here for Newspaper Advertisements
Items available for bid
None posted at this time.
Martha Lakey, CTSBO
1909 N Longview St.
Kilgore, TX 75662
Department Fax: 903-988-6852