Let Region 7 Purchasing Cooperative help your district's procurement process by providing 38 categories of items to be bid that meet the requirements of the Texas Education Agency Audit Division and the Attorney General's Anti-Trust Office.
Please note that Region 7 Purchasing Cooperative strives to provide your district with a vast selection of vendors that have undergone a legal bid process. We cannot recommend a vendor of choice. It is at the discretion of the district to make purchasing recommendations.
For compliancy on EDGAR & TEC, visit the FAQ page: https://purchasing.esc7.net/pages/7
Annual Fee: Membership fees are .50 per enrollment (capped at 20,000) plus a $400.00 administrative fee.
To join the Purchasing Cooperative, we require an InterLocal Agreement and Resolution.
If you are currently a member district and would like to login to edit/modify/review your profile: Log In
- Line-Item Award: Copy Paper 2022 - 2023 Award - Updated 04/12/2023
- Single-Source Award: Food Service 2021 -2023 Award
- FOOD2123 Excel Spreadsheet - Will be updated as needed
- Commodity Processing Excel Spreadsheet - Click 'Commodity Award' Tab
- Documents: Google Drive FOOD2122
- Single-Source Award: Substance Alcohol Abuse Testing 18 Award - Extended
- Line-Item Award: BM2223 EXCEL - Will be updated as needed
- Documents: Google Drive BM2223
***ESC Staff must use form from the intranet.***
- Sole Source Vendors - Removed
- Useful Form: Best Value Documentation
- Overly-Simplified Flowchart - This is an over-simplified example only.
- EDGAR Compliance Opinion - September 2022
- Texas Education Code 44.031
- Copy Paper Bid History
- Substance & Alcohol Testing History
- Food Services History
- 2022 - 2023 TEA ESC Noncompetitive Information
**CONTACT ESC FOR PREVIOUS TABULATIONS AND AWARDS**
Click Here for Newspaper Advertisements
Items available for bid
None at this time
Administrative Assistant III
Martha Lakey, B.S., RTSBA, CTCD
Purchasing Specialist I
1909 N Longview St.
Kilgore, TX 75662